Risk Management is the process of Identifying, Monitoring and Managing potential risks to minimize the negative impact they may have on your organization.
Risk Assessment is used to describe the overall process where you:
- Identify hazards and risk factors that have the potential to cause harm (hazard identification)
- Analyze the risk associated with that hazard (risk analysis)
- Evaluate the risk related to that hazard (risk evaluation)
These and even more puzzled questions will be answered in this new webinar. Furthermore, interesting case studies will be presented too!
- Risk Management and Associated resources from the organization
- The Impact of Risk Assessment on safety
- STS Hazards and Causal Factors according OCIMF guidelines
- The Risk Matrix of the Organization
- Generic Risk Assessments for STS precautions and awareness
- Crew responsibilities on the preparation of the Risk Assessment
- The role of the STS Service Provider/POAC on the Risk Assessment
- The Impact of STS records in the Risk Assessment
- Case Studies on Risk Mitigating Measures