If someone wishes to have total control over the Safety Aspects of Ship-to-Ship operations, his/her actions should start from the Clearance Phase.
The topics of the webinar presented are the following ones:
- What is the STS clearance?
- Why Clearance is a requirement?
- Industry references for STS Screening
- Purpose of Clearance
- Screening Elements
- Possible STS Hazards
- Screening Documents
- Phases of screening
- What are the Screening Policies?
- What are the Screening Criteria?
- Departments involved in the Screening Process
- Training of Personnel for the STS Screening Process
- C/P Disputes
- Responsibilities and Liabilities from the Screening Process
- Discussion on Court Awards
- Case Study - Sample Screening of a vessel